Rivers Edge Mountain RV Resort offers the latest in RV accommodations, roughing it will never be the same. Rivers Edge has the exclusive Big Rig RV Super Sites to accommodate the largest Rigs on the road. Come see what we have to offer.
1. Quiet time is 11:00 pm - 7:oo am.
2. Clotheslines are not permitted in Resort.
3. Dogs must be on a leash; Owners must clean up after dogs; Unattended dogs may not be left outside.
4. Campfires are permitted in designated areas only.
6. NO SWIMMING IN THE RIVER. Nottley river is Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) controlled and THE CURRENT CAN BECOME VERY STRONG WITH OUT WARNING.
7. You must have Management Approval before washing vehicles and before doing mechanical work on vehicles.
8. Motorcycles (including pocket motorcycles), golf carts and ATVs must be operated by a licensed driver.
9. Bicycles must have front and rear light to operate after sunset.
10. No more than 2 vehicles per site. Each vehicle must have valid license tags and insurance.
11. All visitors must check in at front desk to get visitors pass.
12. Be aware of wildlife: Bears, Raccoons, Deer, etc. They are not tame. Do not feed them or leave food and trash out on site.
13. Trailers can be dropped in designated storage areas by Management only.
14. Group gatherings must have Management Approval.
15. Young children must be accompanied by an adult and are not to be left unattended around the river area.